Each user can configure their own profile via the "User profile" menu item. The user can:
- Change email
- Change name and position
- Change language - the user interface is available in multiple languages (and can be translated into additional ones on-demand). Users can switch the UI language from here configured here. It can be incrased or decreased to adjust the cost of the external service.
- Change timezone - by default the timezone is taken from the browser upon account creation. This can be changed (e.g. in case the user moves to a different timezone). The timezone affects the times on the dashboard.
- Change password - users can change their password by providing the old and and the new one
- Change photo - the photo is optional and is only displayed to the user and to the system administrators.
- Enable 2FA - 2-factor authentication can be enabled. Google Authenticator or alternative 2FA apps can be used.
- Account deletion - depending on the organization settings, users can delete their account.
- Theme - a user can choose a theme for the UI. By default a light theme is used, but a dark theme is also supported